Manuscripts Galore


The publishing house has said they would send me some manuscripts. It's strange to think I could be contributing to choosing what book to accept and recommend, but exciting to see what kind of stories are going to be sent for me to perhaps edit.

I probably won't be able to discuss certain matters with you, but I will try to keep you updated.

As for my books, I am trying to find editors for two YA Paranormal Romances. I am waiting for some sample edits, and then I will be able make a decision. Since I am unable to find any beta readers for these novels, I might pay a few editors who don't charge too much, say in the region of $60 -200 per book. That way I could select two or three editors for each. I mainly need opinions.

I will announce who the publisher is soon.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book promoting

Here. Again!!

New layout and update